Visit the Maritime Museum with the package:
MS Oranje | Altered course
The ship, the MS Oranje, with its iconic status and eventful history was launched 80 years ago on 8 September 1938. The ship started as a regular service between Indonesia and the Netherlands, but was soon deployed with a different purpose because of the Second World War. The exhibition ‘ms Oranje | Course changed ‘shows both the history and the personal stories of those who returned.
On display until July 18, 2019 at Het Scheepvaartmuseum!
MS Oranje, from €140,- p.p.
- 1x overnight stay in a luxury hotel room
- 1x extensive breakfast buffet
- 1x access to the Maritime Museum and the exhibition ‘ms Oranje | Course changed’
- 1x dinner: Table Jakarta in Café Jakarta, a table full of Indonesian dishes
- 1x Orange cocktail in Malabar
Prefer making a reservation by phone? Call Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam: 0031 20 2360000 o.v.v. ms Orange