Hospitality employee; waiters, waitresses, runners, hosts and hostess attention please. You will start you carreer in service in a hip hospitality outlet, which is Cafe Jakarta.
When a guest is sastisfied, you are this as well. You are a real host / hostess and a great hospitality player. The guests you serve like you a lot. You comfort them, let them feel welcome and you make sure that they get everything for a great dinner.
You like to make a little chat or a little joke but you notice when the guest would like to be on their own. You guest are always in the spotlight.
In short: you make sure as employee in hospitality service that they have an unforgetable lunch or dinner with us.
As employee of hospitality service you can work parttime and fulltime.
What does Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam ask of you?
- The most important; you can turn a smile on every guest' face
- You like variety and you don't mind working a few meters more than the usual
- You don't mind hard work and a crate of coca - cola you lift easily
- I work one weekend day (Saturday) and it would be great if you work as well a weekend day. Day or night doesn't matter. If you can work more shift would even be better. There is enough to in Cafe Jakarta
What does Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam have to offer?
- A challenging and varied position in a pleasant and collegial working environment in a growing hotel group.
- In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more great things, such as: sleeping with a discount at Hotel Jakarta or one of the other WestCord hotels // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainster // a employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location.
- Sustainable work clothing provided by the employer, designed by the fashion label By Rockland | HACKED by.
- Working at Hotel Jakarta remains interesting and challenging for me, among other things, due to the many career opportunities, the innovative developments within the hotel and the informal atmosphere with my fantastic colleagues!