The kitchen is your domain. You dream about dishes and you think in recipes. Quality, taste, color, fluidity … Everything that leaves the kitchen bears your signature. You ensure that everything is prepared according to recipe and regulations. Your schedule will be just as well filled as your workplace and your inventory as well as your soup. You have everything under control and therefore have little stress. Even in the heat of battle you remain cool and approachable. Your creations taste for more and you can regularly use scents and colors in new menus and methods.
During the shift you will be ready with the Executive chef and the rest of the team to provide guests with the most delicious dishes. As a demi chef de parti you are responsible for the mise en place and your own section. You are happy to keep your own section in order and are ready for your colleagues to help where necessary.
What does Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam ask of you?
- You can work well under pressure at the hot wok, the grill or the cold side.
- The dishes of your hand are identical to the dishes of our Executive Chef.
- It is no problem for you to have full responsibility for your section.
- You are a real team player; you communicate clearly and are always ready for your colleagues.
What does Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam have to offer?
- A challenging and varied position in a pleasant and collegial working environment in a growing hotel group.
- A timely salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement standards, I also build up vacation hours and vacation pay.
- In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more great things, such as: sleeping with a discount at Hotel Jakarta or one of the other WestCord hotels // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainster // a employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location.
- Sustainable work clothing provided by the employer, designed by the fashion label By Rockland | HACKED by.
- Working at Hotel Jakarta remains interesting and challenging for me, among other things, due to the many career opportunities, the innovative developments within the hotel and the informal atmosphere with my fantastic colleagues!