Early birds wanted for our kitchen team at Cafe Jakarta. Our you are new breakfast cook? You are a real morning person and surprise the guests with your breakfast.
Hi, I am Ilse! During my shift is the breakfast buffet my creation in the kitchen, fantastic right! Everything what leaves the kitchen got my signature. As breakfast cook you make sure that everything on the warm buffetside is tight and filled with fresh products. Continue you make sure the products are well cooked and have a great taste. As well you have enough fresh bread ready for your colleagues to put on the cold buffetside. No morning is the same. Next to that you do not mind making a fresh omelet for a guest.
Because of me and my colleagues our guests can start great with their day.
What does Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam ask of you?
- Your alarm is always in time
- You are always ready to help you colleagues
- Your workspot and machines are clean and tight, ready to use for my colleagues
- De fridges are well filled with fresh ingredients, so we can start the day
- At the begin, during and at the end of your shift you work during the HACCP procedure
- You are a star in working individually, but you like to work as well in a team
What does Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam have to offer?
- A challenging and varied position in a pleasant and collegial working environment in a growing hotel group.
- A timely salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement standards, I also build up vacation hours and vacation pay.
- In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more great things, such as: sleeping with a discount at Hotel Jakarta or one of the other WestCord hotels // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainster // a employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location.
- Professional chef's clothing provided by the employer
- Working at Hotel Jakarta remains interesting and challenging for me, among other things, due to the many career opportunities, the innovative developments within the hotel and the informal atmosphere with my fantastic colleagues!