As in Cafe Jakarta as in the bakery we serve pies and cakes which I made myself. My name is Wiebe and I am the pastry chef of Hotel Jakarta. From almost all the pastry we sell, I helped creating the recipe. Because of all of my experience and knowledge the Executive chef let me be creative. Of course I am not doing anything without his permission. The thing I love most about my job is the eye for detail, but I guess you share this opinion with me. Would you like, just like me, making a little artwork of every piece of pastry? Please send an e-mail with your cv and experience you have and maybe we will be colleagues in the future.
What does Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam ask of you?
- You have a lot of knowledge regarding international product and special knowledge of pastry
- You are well in communicating with your colleagues, especially with the chef. As well regarding purchase and planning
- You are an important part of the team of the kitchen of Jakarta and you like to share your knowledge
What does Hotel Jakarta Amsterdam have to offer?
- A challenging and varied position in a pleasant and collegial working environment in a growing hotel group.
- A timely salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement standards, I also build up vacation hours and vacation pay.
- In addition to the salary, which is always paid on time, WestCord Hotels offers even more great things, such as: sleeping with a discount at Hotel Jakarta or one of the other WestCord hotels // travel allowance // internal training from our own Hospitality trainster // a employee bonus when you nominate a new colleague // a large staff party every year at a great location.
- Working at Hotel Jakarta remains interesting and challenging for me, among other things, due to the many career opportunities, the innovative developments within the hotel and the informal atmosphere with my fantastic colleagues!